Prevent accidents, alert others and comply with regulatory requirements with our Safety Tags. All our safety tags come packaged in easy-to-use-and-store packs. We have included 11 inch, 50Ib pull-strength cable ties at no extra cost so you can put the tags to immediate use any time. They feature an easy-to-write-on surface texture.
All aspects of our safety tags have been designed for maximum safety and durability. All tags are available in two versions to suit every application:
- CP: made of thick cardstock. It is the best economical option for every day use
- HP: made of high performance PVC material. It is great for tough environment or applications that require tear-resistant, oil-resistant, and chemical-resistant performance
The tag legends and designs are compliant with safety standards requirements.
Category: Bilingual - Danger
Legend: DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT - MATÉRIEL DÉFECTUEUX
- Packaged in easy-to-use-and-store packs. 10 tags per pack
- 11 inch, 50Ib pull-strength cable ties are included
- Metal groumet for cable tie application
- Full colour, double sided, easy-to-write-on surface texture
- Tear-resistant, oil-resistant, chemical-resistant (HP series)
- Legends and designs are compliant with safety standards (OSHA, ANSI legends)
- Rounded corners
- Size: 3-3/8 x 5-3/4 inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.